Terms and Conditions
Buyer is subject to terms regardless of whether they have been read. Requesting a commission or bidding in an auction means that you accept the terms.
1. I reserve the right to refuse a commission without giving a reason.
2. You must be 18 or over to commission adult content.
3. Buyers must understand that all work is done in my artistic style. I cannot and will not imitate the styles of other artists.
4. I will usually refuse commissions that include elements outside of my artistic ability. This includes, but is not limited to, anthro characters, architecture, insectoids, complex weaponry, or complex clothing/armor. If you are unsure, just ask!
5. I will not do a piece that has any of the following content:
-Sexualized violence (abuse, rape, etc.)
If you don't know whether your commission falls under those, please ask me:) The most that could happen is I will simply say I'm not comfortable with the request.
1. I reserve the rights to all of my artwork and can use it on my online profiles, website, etc. as well as list it for sale to others as prints.
2. Characters that belong to the buyer will remain the buyer's property and will be properly credited.
3. Buyers can post completed work on their online profiles, such as DeviantArt or FurAffinity, with due credit given to me the artist.
4. Buyers may not alter my work in any way and may not remove watermarks or signatures. Doing so will get you blocked and blacklisted.
5. My work cannot be redistributed or sold by the buyer. Printing is for personal use only.
1. Artwork is completed as quickly as possible with regard to my workload. If a piece is particularly difficult or complicated, the time may be longer.
2. Work is completed as soon as possible, but understand that I have other obligations and cannot make you my top priority.
3. That said, if you have a deadline, let me know in advance and I will move you to the top of the list:)
4. Very short deadlines may require a small additional fee.
5. In the rare instance where something comes up on my end and I need to extend the time before a piece is done, this is promptly discussed with the buyer and there is not a fee for the time.
This picture is an example of the limits of my abilities with anthro and buildings. If your commission will need more of these, it's ok to ask but just know that I may not be able to do the piece.
1. Payment is processed in USD through PayPal. No other methods of payment will be considered.
2. If a commission is accepted, I will send an invoice to your provided email. Please pay within 48 hours of receiving the invoice.
3. Commissions must be paid for in full. Work will not begin until payment has been made.
4. Completed work will not be refunded. Auctioned pieces (i.e. YCHs) will not be refunded.
5. If a commission has not been completed and the buyer wants to back out, whatever work that has been done will still need to be paid for (this does NOT apply to auctions). Any refunds will be based on how far into the piece I have gotten. This is at my own discretion.
6. Buyers have ONE opportunity to request changes when the sketch is posted on Trello (link is provided via either a note on FurAffinity or email). Minor changes may be made on larger pieces throughout the process, because larger pieces will have more posted updates from me.
7. I will always wait for your approval of the sketch design to continue (any commission, YCH excluded since the sketch is what was bid on).
8. For larger commissions, if changes are not requested within 24 hours of a Trello progress update, I will move on. If no changes are requested until the very end when the work is completed, the changes will not be made since you did not request them at earlier stages. I'm not responsible for you not communicating with me when I communicate with you.
9. Extensive changes may modify the price. Appropriate invoices will be made as needed.